World War II interactive notebook activity pack
This resource includes 14 interactive notebook activities (with 2 GOOGLE versions, Easy Notes, & Absent Notes!) that will enhance any WW2 unit. It is aligned to my World War II Unit Bundle. Each of the INB activities focuses on one aspect of World War 2. Students will better understand each concept as well as have their own record of the information to which they can refer during the unit.
Includes effects of WW2, NATO & the Warsaw Pact, the Iron Curtain, causes of WW2, the rise of Nazism, Germany’s road to WW2, Holocaust vocabulary, types of people involved in the Holocaust, important facts about the Holocaust, major European battles, major Pacific battles, Manhattan Project, important leaders, and timeline of WW2.
There are SIX options for each activity:
- Traditional- students cut out, glue, and write the information
- Matching- students cut out, match, and glue the information (perfect for students who might need extra support with the content)
- Easy Notes- students are given the blank graphic organizer, and they write the information (perfect for when you don’t want cutting & gluing)
- Absent Notes- students are given the already completed graphic organizer page (perfect for absent students)
- Google Slides- students can type the information on the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms)
- Google Slides Drag-and-Drop: students can drag-and-drop text boxes into the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms & a quick activity)
Looking for something more comprehensive? Check out my COMPLETE CURRICULUM for WW2. THIS RESOURCE IS INCLUDED IN THIS CURRICULUM PACK.
++++INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITY PACKS Available++++
♦Constitution & A New Nation
♦Age of Jackson & Sectionalism
♦Progressive Era & American Imperialism
♦World War 1
♦Roaring ’20s & Great Depression
♦World War 2
© Brainy Apples
Heather LeBlanc, LLC