American Reconstruction interactive notebook activities pack
This resource includes 5 interactive notebook activities (with 2 GOOGLE versions, Easy Notes, & Absent Notes!) that will enhance any Reconstruction unit. It is aligned to my Reconstruction Unit Bundle. Each of the activities focuses on one aspect of US Reconstruction. Students will better understand each concept as well as have their own record of the information to which they can refer during the unit.
Includes Presidential Reconstruction, Congressional Reconstruction, social impacts, and economic impacts.
There are SIX options for each activity:
- Traditional- students cut out, glue, and write the information
- Matching- students cut out, match, and glue the information (perfect for students who might need extra support with the content)
- Easy Notes- students are given the blank graphic organizer, and they write the information (perfect for when you don’t want cutting & gluing)
- Absent Notes- students are given the already completed graphic organizer page (perfect for absent students)
- Google Slides- students can type the information on the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms)
- Google Slides Drag-and-Drop: students can drag-and-drop text boxes into the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms & a quick activity)
Looking for something more comprehensive? Check out my US Civil War & Reconstruction Curriculum. THIS RESOURCE IS INCLUDED IN THIS CURRICULUM PACK.
++++INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITY PACKS Available++++
♦Constitution & A New Nation
♦Age of Jackson & Sectionalism
♦Progressive Era & American Imperialism
♦World War 1
♦Roaring ’20s & Great Depression
♦World War 2
© Brainy Apples/Heather LeBlanc, LLC