Indigenous Peoples of North America Interactive Notebook Activities Pack
This resource includes 9 interactive notebook activities (with 2 GOOGLE versions, Easy Notes, & Absent Notes!) that will enhance any Native American unit of study. It is aligned with my Indigenous Peoples of North America Unit Bundle. Each of the activities focuses on one region of North America and the Indigenous People who live there. Students will better understand each concept as well as have their own record of the information to which they can refer during the unit.
Includes ancient migration; the People of the Southwest, Plains, Great Basin, Arctic & Subarctic, Northwest, Northeast, and Southeast; and the First People of California.
There are SIX options for each activity:
- Traditional- students cut out, glue, and write the information
- Matching- students cut out, match, and glue the information (perfect for students who might need extra support with the content)
- Easy Notes- students are given the blank graphic organizer, and they write the information (perfect for when you don’t want to cut & glue)
- Absent Notes- students are given the already completed graphic organizer page (perfect for absent students)
- Google Slides- students can type the information on the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms)
- Google Slides Drag-and-Drop: students can drag-and-drop text boxes into the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms & a quick activity)
Want to try a FREE interactive notebook pack? You can download my free Interactive Notebook Sampler Pack to get a closer look!
Looking for something more comprehensive? My Indigenous Peoples of North America curriculum unit is coming soon. THIS RESOURCE WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS CURRICULUM PACK.
++++INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITY PACKS Available++++
♦US History Bundle
♦Indigenous Peoples of North America
♦Constitution & A New Nation
♦Age of Jackson & Sectionalism
♦Progressive Era & American Imperialism
♦World War 1
♦Roaring ’20s & Great Depression
♦World War 2
© Brainy Apples/Heather LeBlanc, LLC