Roaring ’20 & Great Depression Interactive Notebook Activities
This resource includes 10 interactive notebook activities (with a GOOGLE slide version, Easy Notes, & Absent Notes!) that will enhance any Roaring ’20s & Great Depression unit. It is aligned to my Roaring ’20s & Great Depression Unit Bundle. Each of the activities focuses on one major aspect of the 1920s & 1930s. Students will better understand each concept as well as have their own record of the information to which they can refer during the unit.
Want to try a FREE interactive notebook pack? You can download my free Interactive Notebook Sampler Pack to get a closer look!
Includes post World War 1 issues in America, economic boom of the ’20s, culture of the 1920s & 1930s, mass culture & fine arts of the era, worldwide depression, causes of the Great Depression, life during the Great Depression, the New Deal, New Deal policies & programs, and impacts of the New Deal.
There are SIX options for each activity:
- Traditional- students cut out, glue, and write the information
- Matching- students cut out, match, and glue the information (perfect for students who might need extra support with the content)
- Easy Notes- students are given the blank graphic organizer, and they write the information (perfect for when you don’t want cutting & gluing)
- Absent Notes- students are given the already completed graphic organizer page (perfect for absent students)
- Google Slides- students can type the information on the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms)
- Google Slides Drag-and-Drop: students can drag-and-drop text boxes into the blank graphic organizer (perfect for paperless classrooms & a quick activity)
Looking for something more comprehensive? Check out my COMPLETE CURRICULUM for the Roaring ’20s & Great Depression. THIS RESOURCE IS INCLUDED IN THIS CURRICULUM PACK.
++++INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITY PACKS Available++++
♦US History Bundle
♦Indigenous Peoples of North America
♦Constitution & A New Nation
♦Age of Jackson & Sectionalism
♦Progressive Era & American Imperialism
♦World War 1
♦Roaring ’20s & Great Depression
♦World War 2
© Brainy Apples
Heather LeBlanc, LLC